Welcome to the Sacramento Community Tennis Association Program Registration Site.
SCTA is a nonprofit 501(c) organization dedicated to affordable Junior Tennis Programs.
Step 1 of 2: How to Create a SportsEngine Account
NOTE: If you are the parent/guardian of a participating athlete, please create the account with your information (including your Name, email address, Date of Birth, etc). You will add your athlete to your SportsEngine account as a sub profile later during the registration and/or rostering process.
1. In the upper right-hand corner of your screen, click Sign In.
2. Enter your email address and click Next.
NOTE: If you have created a SportsEngine account previously, please use the email address on file to sign in.
3. Fill out all the requested information.
NOTE: Ensure the information entered belongs to the primary account holder (parent/guardian).
4. Once complete, click Sign Up.
Step 2 of 2: Verify Your SportsEngine Account
1. Navigate to your email inbox.
2. Open the "Activate Your SportsEngine Account" email.
NOTE: If you do not receive this email within 5 minutes, be sure to check your junk/spam folder.
3. Click Activate My Account.
Helpful Tip! If you are experiencing issues when trying to create a SportsEngine account, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sacramento Community Tennis Organization (Tennis Rocks!)