Welcome to the Sacramento Community Tennis Association Program Registration Site.
SCTA is a nonprofit 501(c) organization dedicated to affordable Junior Tennis Programs.
Apply for a tennis scholarship today. If you are receiving government assistance due to low-income contact Coach Cole at 503-330-5638 or firstname.lastname@example.org to see if you qualify.
Step 1 of 2: How to Create a SportsEngine Account
NOTE: If you are the parent/guardian of a participating athlete, please create the account with your information (including your Name, email address, Date of Birth, etc). You will add your athlete to your SportsEngine account as a sub profile later during the registration and/or rostering process.
1. In the upper right-hand corner of your screen, click Sign In.
2. Enter your email address and click Next.
NOTE: If you have created a SportsEngine account previously, please use the email address on file to sign in.
3. Fill out all the requested information.
NOTE: Ensure the information entered belongs to the primary account holder (parent/guardian).
4. Once complete, click Sign Up.
Step 2 of 2: Verify Your SportsEngine Account
1. Navigate to your email inbox.
2. Open the "Activate Your SportsEngine Account" email.
NOTE: If you do not receive this email within 5 minutes, be sure to check your junk/spam folder.
3. Click Activate My Account.
Helpful Tip! If you are experiencing issues when trying to create a SportsEngine account, please reach out to email@example.com.
Don't forget to register for our Junior Tennis Tournament on Saturday morning, July 30th at Antelope Community Park.
* Ages 10-17 Coed, Green Dot and Yellow Ball Singles Format
* Entry Level for Beginners.
* Must be able to serve, rally, and score on their own.
* Trophies for 1st & 2nd
* $40.00 entry fee
Instructor: Coach Cole and or staff - (503) 330-5638
Location: Antelope Community Park Tennis Courts, 7909 Falcon View Dr, Antelope, CA 95843.
Free Racket Provided.
Sacramento Community Tennis Organization (Tennis Rocks!)